Friday, June 20, 2014

MOSHI MONSTERS MEMBERSHIP CONTEST!

Hey Monsters!
 
First off, today is Freebie Friday and the code is... CRISPY. Head over to the secret codes page to redeem your prize!
 
Next, The Moshi Monsters Tour is holding the first ever MOSHI MONSTERS MEMBERSHIP CONTEST!
 
That's right a Member Ship Contest! I am going to be having a lot almost every month or MORE!
 
To enter follow every step:
  1. Subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking here - or this - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CvLTP4Ffm3u7-eGKRpYIA
  2. Leave a comment down below on one of my videos any is fine but be sure to include your Moshi Monsters user name 
  3. Leave a comment down below (on this post) telling me your Moshi Monsters user name and 1 thing you love about my blog & 1 thing you would like to see more often
  4. Add me on Moshi Monsters (JessicaJxoxo)
BONUS ENTRY:

COMMENT AND LIKE 3 VIDEOS ANY COMMENT IS FINE

Prizes:
 
GIVEAWAY ENDING DATE: JULY 6TH 2014

Note the following - please use a valid email when entering, winners will be notified ONLY by email. The Moshi Monsters Tour will not be posting the winners for certain reasons.

Please note - MichaelJ03 will no longer be taken part of this blog more information is to come
 
See You Soon Monsters! Roar!


3 comments:

  1. One thing I love is the colours and wicked design for the website. Great work. One thing I'd love to see is maybe a blogroll and some more posts!
    Awesome website and contest! My Moshi membership expired a while ago, so in desperate need one new one haha :P
    Thanks again, Fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, who is the winner? I have a few emails (Personal, Moshi)... Do you mind announcing the winner in a post?! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey There Fire,

      I have extended the date to submit your entries as I have received 3 emails from 3 different people asking if they could, hopefully they comment soon. However, the finalised date is July 6th 2014.

      Hope this helped!
      - Jessica J xoxo

      Delete