Saturday, March 15, 2014

Leveling Up!

Hey Monsters!

I have some exciting news to share! Today I Jessica J xoxo, leveled up from level 2 - Level 8! I know its sounds weird, but what happened was for the course of the period my monster wasn't happy, therefore I did not level up, however I still did puzzles and such, and what happened was when my monster was happy and was able to level up, my work I did in the past still added up! Then, I did one quest as I was close to level 8 and reached level 8!

However, I'm not the only one that leveled up, Michael J 03 leveled up too! He went from Level 2 - Level 4 today too! Congratulations!

Next, tell me which level you are at in the comments below! Stay tuned on Tuesday for another brand new post!

See You Soon Monsters! Roarrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment