Saturday, April 5, 2014

Design A Moshling 2014 Contest Is Open!

Hey Monsters!

If you haven't checked out The Daily Growl yet well then you are missing out! The Daily Growl is hosting a Design a Moshiling again this year (2014)!

One thing to keep in mind is that this contest ends on June 6th 2014, you still have time to design but me sure to submit it before the closing date!

Here is the original message from The Daily Growl:

OMG I spent all morning finding my eyeballs because they all flew out when I found out about the 2014 Design A Moshling contest. The prizes this year are GOOPENDOUS! Check it out...




Be sure to read the Official Contest Rules.

Now it's time to pick up your art supplies and get designing. Will you be entering this year's contest? Comment below and tell me!


Good Luck if you are entering and if you have any questions be sure to contact Moshi Monsters!
See you soon Monsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment