Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Moshi Monsters Tour Comment from a Moshi Staff!

Hey Monsters!

On April 29th 2014, Mandi, a member of the community team (sends back questions regarding Moshi monsters) sent be such a wonderful comment as I had asked for her to check out my blog, I haven't taken a screen shot for safety reasons, however I did copy the text from the email here. Take a look at what she had to say about our blog!

Greetings Jessica,

Thanks for sharing your blog with us. It looks like you and your brother Michael are putting a lot of time and effort into your page. It's nice to see our fans making something so creative. I especially liked your sparkly background.

Happy Monstering,
Mandi P.
Community Team @ Moshi Monsters


Isn't Mandi monsterific? Remember if you have any questions regarding Moshi Monsters to submit it on the Moshi Monsters contact us page!

See You Soon Monsters! Roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment